The Joy Of Comment SPAM
As much as it may be a joyful experience receiving positive comments about a particular article or a website in general there are, unfortunately, huge swathes of comment SPAM wrapped up in warm fuzziness in the hope that the link bait will be approved by the webmaster and whilst some of these SPAM comments are obviously link stuffed, or from fake domains, others are sometimes less obvious.
Below are some of the more regularly occurring warm comments received through this site that come attached with questionable links (the links have been removed). How many of these comments have you spotted on websites?
- “Remarkable weblog! Yet have you believed about joining with he on it”
- “Hi there! incredible weblog internet site! I am a common website visitor for you personally to your personal house”
- “Thank you for all of your time & perform. Becoming a Beginner, We are consistently searching on the web with regard to articles that could be of assist with me personally.”
- “Superb! it’s the word that comes to my mind after i review your weblog and when I just read that which you need to say. Your thinking are extremely much as well my own. We pleased which i chose to enter your site and find out what you are interested in.”
- “I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am now not certain whether this submit is written through him as nobody else recognise such precise approximately my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!”
- “Hey very cool blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?I am satisfied to seek out a lot of helpful info here in the submit, we’d like work out extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . .”
- “I do not even know the way I finished up here, but I assumed this put up used to be great. I don’t know who you are however certainly you are going to a famous blogger for those who are not already. Cheers!”
- “In fact decent report .. basic and succinct.”
- “Thank you for the post, I found it very thorough. After the next five years, do you see a majority of countries embracing (costly) alternative energy, in spite of the developing economic landscape?” – this comment SPAM was particularly interesting as the articles it references are not remotely associated to alternative energy.
- “Your web site is quite fantastic, Is amazing posts, Its really help me.”