Just the Tech #8: Patent Rows, Social Love, Contactless Payments, Windows 8, QR Codes, & Satellites
In this episode of Just the Tech: The ongoing patent row between Apple and Samsung, Facebook and Twitter cosying up for a run against Google+? Will it be possible to make telephone calls on Windows 8 and we’ll be learning about QR codes from a 9 year old. We’ll also be talking about the rise of contactless payment systems, including NFC, and welcoming a popular gadget based television show back to its old time slot. We’ll also be asking the question – is a disused NASA satellite hurtling towards our planet?
This episode of Just the Tech lasts around 15 mins.
Please send feedback, and suggestions for inclusion in future episodes, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Korea Times Samsung seeks sales ban on Apple’s next iPhone, go to Korea Times
- NASA UARS, go to NASA UARS
- BBC News: Updates improve Facebook and Twitter connections, go to BBC News
- SiliconRepublic: Is Facebook planning a Twitter integration?, go to SiliconRepublic
- Facebook: Subscribe for Public Figures, go to Facebook Developers
- Visa Viewpoints: MORE ON MOBILE, go to VISA Viewpoints
- @MarDixon: QR Codes by Charlotte Dixon, read about QR codes by Charlotte