Video: Thoughts On The Samsung Galaxy Tab
Whilst the more indepth look at the new Samsung Galaxy Tab is being put together check out the YouTube video which shows some close ups of the interface in action as well as a number of observations about the device in general. Unfortunately, I have to say goodbye to the device tomorrow as it wings its way off to another reviewer but it has been a joy to experience the Tab close up for a few days.
Some of the interesting observations relate to the unlit touch buttons at the base of the front of the device, the position of the power button, and scaling issues in some applications. Positive things about the device include its size and weight, the support of Flash, and it can be used, with a SIM, as a phone.
You can also read the previous post, Initial Impressions of the Samsung Galaxy Tab where we took an initial look at the Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet.
Some other resources regarding the Samsung Galaxy Tab you might find useful.
- Guardian: Are 7″ tablets really only 45% as large as 9.7″ iPads? Let Pythagoras help, by Charles Arthur
- Telegraph: Review by Matt Warman
- TechRadar: Review by James Rivington
- Engadget: Review by Joanna Stern
- IT Pro: Review by Alan Lu
- T3: Review by Mark Mayne
- What Mobile: Review by Jonathan Morris
- ZDNetUK: Samsung Galaxy Tab takes on iPad, Streak