Choose Your Smart Phone – X Factor Style
Mobile Fun are running a competition, during the current run of X Factor, on their Facebook page to find out which of twelve contestants is the best smart phone, and the competition will be run in an X Factor style with us voting off one phone until the best one remains.
The winning unlocked smart phone will then be up for grabs in the competition.
The twelve smart phones are:
- HTC HD2 (Windows Mobile 6.5, 5 Megapixel Camera, 4.3” display)
- BlackBerry Touch (BlackBerry OS 6.0, 5 Megapixel Camera, QWERTY keyboard)
- Nokia N8 (12 Megapixel Camera, HD Video Capture, AMOLED screen)
- HTC Desire (3.7” Screen, Optical trackball, 1Ghz processor)
- BlackBerry Storm 2 (3.2 Megapixel Camera, touch screen, HSDPA)
- Motorola XT720 (Android, 8 Megapixel Camera with Xenon flash, 3.7” screen)
- Samsung Galaxy S (4” Screen, AMOLED touchscreen, Wi-Fi and HSDPA)
- Sony Ericsson X10 (Android, 8 Megapixel Camera, 4” touch screen)
- Nokia N900 (Maemo, 3.5” touch screen, 32GB internal memory)
- Apple iPhone 4 (HD video recording, FaceTime video calling)
- Samsung Wave (3.3” AMOLED touchscreen, Bada OS)
- HTC Legend (3.2” AMOLED touchscreen, Optical trackball)
There are some very nice smart phones in this collection. I haven’t tested them all yet but I can tell you there are easily four or five that could nail the top spot. The Samsung Wave is the first handset to run the Bada OS which makes it interesting, the iPhone 4 speaks for itself, The Sony Ericsson X10 is the big brother of the X10 mini we recently looked at, and Nokia N900 is a computer in your pocket. Which one takes your fancy?
To cast your vote and enter the competition visit Facebook: Love Your Mobile