Useful Productivity Tools And Utility Review
In this article we will have a quick review of some of the really useful and productive utilities and tools that have been covered so far in 2010 at www.jasonslater.co.uk.
- Convert your PowerPoint presentations into a format suitable for YouTube with PPT2YouTube from Acoolsoft – see Convert Your PowerPoint Presentations To Video.
- Share your information and numbers with Swivel – see Be More Productive And Share Your Numbers.
- Keep a third eye on your website with the online website monitoring service from Pingdom – see Get The Measure Of Your Website With Pingdom.
- Check your monitor for dead pixels with InjuredPixels – see Utility: Check Your Monitor For Dead Pixels.
- Upgrade your free OpenOffice to the latest version – see OpenOffice 3.2 Released.
- Find an interesting place to visit at Ooh.com – see Find Interesting Things To Do On Ooh.com.
- Strip away your attachments for a more compact Outlook experience – see Manage Your Outlook Folder Size Better With A Handy Add-In.
- Get your files transferred quickly and securely with WS_FTP Professional – see Mass Transferring Files With WS_FTP Professional.
- Reclaim your privacy with Social Suicide – see Say Goodbye To Social Networking And Hello To Social Suicide.
- Use FileASSASSIN to delete your locked files – see Delete Locked Windows Files With A Handy Utility.
- Make your keyboard more productive with KeyTweak – see Productivity Tip: Remap Your Windows Keyboard.
- Get an anti-virus package for your Windows 7 computer – see Windows 7 Anti-Virus Packages.
- Secure your mobile phone against loss or theft with F-Secure – see F-Secure Delivers Anti-Theft Solution For Mobile Devices.
- Take charge of the sound in your computer with Freecorder – see Record Sound and Video From The Internet (And Anywhere Else), and switch it off altogether with SoundOff – see Get Your Sound Under Control With SoundOff.
- Keep knocking the touchpad when typing on your laptop? Sort it out with Touchfreeze – see Solve Your Touchpad Nightmares With Touchfreeze.
- Switch between Wired and Wireless networks easily with BridgeChecker – see A Handy Utility For Working With Wired and Wireless Networks.
There are many more to come over the next few months – if you have a favourite tool, utility or service you want to share then let me know and share it with everyone.