PaintShop Photo Pro X3 Now Available From Corel
The much loved graphics application PaintShop Photo Pro has been given a major update by Corel with new additions and enhancements to existing functions. The download version is available now and the boxed version is due to ship around February 8th 2010.
More photographic utilities have been added to the product which Corel are aiming to make your “end-to-end digital darkroom.” including sharpen, colour balance, local tone mapping, together with enhancements to current image editing functions including Smart Photo Fix, Straighten Tool an
Some of the stand out features of PaintShop Photo Pro X3 include:
- Edit Automation Tool – Taking batch processing of images a step further, edits made to one image can now be transferred to another and even whole batches of images.
- RAW Lab – Now over 350 RAW file type are supported.
- Integrate High Definition Video – Add HD to your projects and ‘frame grab’ images from video using the video project editor.
- Digital Camera Noise Removal – those annoying little artefacts digital cameras sometimes produce can now be dealt with in one step.
- Photo Organizer – has been enhanced with multiple views, image previews, and new photo management tools.
- Speed – more multithreading support for multi-core processors has been added to give the application a performance boost.
Both upgrade and full versions are available, and the product has been certified for Windows 7 but will also run happily on Windows XP and Vista.
To learn more visit Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3.